* The call to leadership is a consistent patter in the Bible.Effective, godly leadership means giving what you have so that God may be glorified in all you do.
* Who you are precedes what you do, leadership begins with the heart.
* You can tell a lot about which direction your life is heading by looking at the people with whom you have chosen to spend your time and share your ideas with.
* Leadership is more art than science. The principles of leadership are constant, but the application changes with every leader and every situation.
* One of the greatest gifts leaders can give to those around them is hope, never underestimate its power.
* The sign of a great leader is not what they accomplish on their own, but what they accomplish through others.
* Your leadership ability always determines your effectives and the potential impact of your organization.As the leader, your communication sets the tone for interaction among your people